Upcoming Speaking Engagements
I am ready to provide business leaders and product managers the information, access, and expert guidance that they wish they had earlier in their product journey. I share my passion for product through workshops, published articles and speaking engagements. Interested in having me speak or attend an event? Reach out to me.
Below is a list of my upcoming and past speaking engagements.
- South Summit October 2021, Sustainability in Product Management Lecture, Mardid, Spain
- Forum Ventures (Formerly Acceleprise) Summer 2021, Strategic Product Baseline and Roadmap, San Francisco, New York, Toronto
- Next AI 2021, How to Prioritize Features and Create Product Roadmaps, Montreal Canada
- Startup Grind Montreal - The Future of Product Management - Fireside Virtual Event
- Centech Acceleration Summer 2021, Strategic Product Baseline and Roadmap, Montreal Canada
- One Knight in Product - Cleaning Up After Professional Services & Becoming Truly Product Led (with Paul Ortchanian) - Podcast
- Zu International 2021, Product Strategy and intellectual property from A to Z, Montreal Canada
- Ecofuel Accelerator 2021, Strategic Product Baseline and Roadmap, Montreal Canada
- Centech Propulsion 2021, Connect & Explore Workshop for Centech Propulsion Teams, Montreal Canada
- Acceleprise Winter 2021, Strategic product baseline and roadmap, San Francisco, New York, Toronto
- Centech Acceleration Winter 2021, Strategic product baseline and roadmap, Montreal Canada
- ProductThinking interview series w/ Input Logic
- MorphL - Get Your AI On! — Podcast
- Cooperathon 2020 - The Art of Product Development, Montreal Canada
- Acceleprise Accelerator 2020 - Strategic product baseline and roadmap, Toronto, Canada
- McGill University MBA 2020 - Faculty talk, Desautels Faculty of Management, Montreal, Canada
- Holt Accelerator 2020 - Strategic Product Baseline, Blueprint and Roadmap, Montreal, Canada
- Next AI 2020 - What Goes Into a Good Product Roadmap? A Guide to Narrowing Your Focus, Montreal Canada
- Women’s Founder Project 2020 - Product/Market Fit, Montreal, Canada
- Agile Testing Days 2019 - Generate your product roadmap, Potsdam, Germany
- Techstars AI 2019, 6 week process to generate your product roadmap, Montreal, Canada
- Holt Fintech Accelerator 2019, 6 week process to generate your product roadmap, Montreal, Canada
- Osmo L’Oreal 2019, 6 week process to generate your product roadmap, Montreal, Canada
- Institute of Product Leadership 2019, Empathy - Lead With Your Ears and not With Your Mouth, Bangalore, India
- Mile High Agile 2019, Empathy - Lead with your EARS and not with your MOUTH, Denver, USA
- ProductCamp Silicon Valley 2019 - Lead with your EARS and not with your MOUTH, San Francisco, USA
- Founder Fuel 2019, Can’t prioritize? use this 6 week process to generate your product roadmap, Montreal, Canada
- Founder Institute 2019, Essential Ingredients to Reach your Product Goals, Montreal, Canada
- TechnoCompetences 2019 Artificial Intelligence day for SMB leaders, Montreal, Canada
- Impact Conference 2018, Empathy - Lead with your EARS and not with your MOUTH, Budapest, Hungary
- Product Circle #2, "Finding the Narrative in numbers", Montreal, Canada
- Product Management Festival 2018, Tomorrow’s Product Managers Will Need Solid Data, Model, and Problem Understanding, Singapore (canceled)
- Founder Institute 2017, Great companies are built on great products, Montreal, Canada
. . .
- Flash Belt 2008, Minneapolis, U.S.
- Flash Forward 2008, San Francisco, U.S.
- FITC Toronto 2008, Canada
- FITC Toronto 2007, Canada
- Flash Belt 2007, Minneapolis, U.S.
- Flash Forward 2007, Boston, U.S.
- FITC Winnipeg 2006, Canada
- FITC Toronto 2006, Canada
- FITC Toronto 2005, Canada
- Flash Forward 2005, New York, U.S.
- Flash Forward 2005, San Francisco, U.S.
- FITC Toronto 2004, Canada
- Flash Forward 2004, San Francisco, U.S.
- Banff Interactive Screen 2003, Banff, Canada
- Flash Forward 2002, San Francisco, U.S.
Interested in having me speak or attend an event? Reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Paul Ortchanian
Paul Ortchanian is a pro in injecting strategies and tactics to monetize his client's businesses. He held leadership roles at Bay Area startups and high growth organizations like WatchMojo, LiveScale, Blaise Transit -- helping establish product functions, as well as large strategic consulting companies such as Edelman where he organized product-led initiatives across national/regional offices. A consultant, coach, keynote speaker, and author all wrapped up in one, Paul shares his transition out of the corporate world and into starting his own business Bain Public, revealing the extreme challenges of unblocking company structure and policies from doing the right thing.
About Bain Public
Bain Public is a product leadership firm that helps companies make informed decisions and deliver superior quality products that appeal to customers and achieve business goals. We offer a variety of blog posts, e-books and approaches designed to help you understand your digital strategies and establish elements of the product roadmap in the fabric of your business. A lack of strategy in planning your products is accompanied by a lack of focus and direction, which means things can quickly get out of hand. We step in to assess, clean up, and eliminate friction between people and processes to stimulate the organization and maintain focus on creating quality products. For more information, visit bainpublic.com or call 514-442-8487.